1000 Watt 2 Way 12″ Powered Loudspeaker with Klark Teknik DSP Technology, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 12″ low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1″ compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverag
The 1000-Watt iX12 is a powered two-way 12″ loudspeaker with Bluetooth* audio streaming ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. A state-of-the-art KLARK TEKNIK DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface, as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad. The iX12’s powerful 12″ low frequency driver and 1″ titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end, extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
The iX12 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
Class-D – 1000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with the industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimal performance and long-term reliability. An efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier provides the iX12’s bi-amplified 1000-Watt output.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK DSP into their products. From the instant your signal enters the iX12, the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the iX12’s 24-bit DSP analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It is very much like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals of each iX12, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – which all adds up to significantly better sound.