The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-845-S is an easy-to-set-up rackmount wireless handheld microphone system that brings high-quality, reliable audio to presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses-of-worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The EW 100 G4-845-S features a true diversity, half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis. The receiver’s auto-scan function searches a wide 42 MHz UHF tuning range with 1680 selectable frequencies available, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission.
This system includes an SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter equipped with an interchangeable MMD 845 dynamic supercardioid microphone capsule optimized for speech. The handheld transmitter provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a fixed 30mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330′. Up to 12 wireless mics can operate simultaneously in the same space, with the receivers linked together for fast, multi-channel frequency setup.
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations