The Yamaha EMX 5 is a 12-input powered mixer with an integrated 1260W amplifier, eight mic/line inputs, four stereo line inputs, and two Aux sends. The mixer features a Hi-Z guitar input on channel four and each channel offers a 3-band EQ for custom tailoring your sound. Channels 1-4 offer XLR-1/4″ combo jacks. Channels 5 through 12 provide mono XLR inputs, with channels 5-8 offering 1/4″ inputs and 9-12 offering an additional set of stereo RCA inputs. Channels 11/12 also include an 1/8″ stereo mini-jack for connecting portable music players.
The EMX 5 includes a single knob compressor on channels 1-4, an integrated feedback suppressor, and a built-in multi-effects processor with SPX series algorithms. Additionally, the mixer offers a Master EQ, which provides a single knob to control the level of low end. At the far left, the speech setting cuts low frequencies, while the middle position is neutral for music playback. The far right setting provides a Bass Boost to enhance music playback. Optional accessories available include a foot switch for effects bypass and a rack-mount kit. The EMX 5 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- 1260-watt power amplifier for versatility in a wide variety of performance applications
- Compatible with 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speakers
- 12-channel mixer with four mono mic/line and four mono/stereo line input channels, supporting a wide range of inputs
- Channels 1-4 offer a single knob compressor
- Channels 1-3 offer an 80 Hz high-pass filter to reduce microphone rumble
- Channel 4 offers a Hi-Z input for guitar
- Two Aux sends via balanced 1/4″ outputs. Aux 2 also sends to internal effects engine
- Yamaha’s high-quality SPX multi-effects, providing optimum processing for instruments or vocals
- Feedback Suppressor, which automatically cuts and prevents undesirable feedback noise
- Independent three-band equalizer on each channel for tonal adjustment and sound control
- Master EQ with setting for speech and music playback
- Stereo Output: Two balanced 1/4″ outputs for connecting to powered speakers or an additional amplifier
- Recording Output: Stereo RCA for connecting to a recorder