The Yamaha EMX7 is a 12-input powered mixer with an integrated 1420W amplifier, eight mic/line inputs, four stereo line inputs, and two Aux sends. The mixer features a Hi-Z guitar input on channel four and each channel offers a 3-band EQ for custom tailoring your sound. Channels 1-4 offer XLR-1/4″ combo jacks. Channels 5 through 12 provide mono XLR inputs, with channels 5-8 offering 1/4″ inputs and 9-12 offering an additional set of stereo RCA inputs. Channels 11/12 also include an 1/8″ stereo mini-jack for connecting portable music players.
The EMX7 includes a single knob compressor on channels 1-4, an integrated feedback suppressor, and a built-in multi-effects processor with SPX series algorithms. Additionally, the mixer offers an integrated speaker processor with bass boost, designed to bring out the best quality from Yamaha or 3rd party passive speakers. The EMX7 also includes a Flex9GEQ graphic equalizer for Aux 1, Aux 2, and Stereo Output. The Flex9GEQ allows you to select up to nine bands out of a total of 31 and adjust the gain. Optional accessories available include a foot switch for effects bypass and a rack-mount kit. The EMX7 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- 1420-watt power amplifier for versatility in a wide variety of performance applications
- Compatible with 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speakers
- 12-channel mixer with four mono mic/line and four stereo line input channels, supporting a wide range of inputs
- Channels 1-4 offer a single knob compressor
- Channels 1-3 offer an 80 Hz high-pass filter to reduce microphone rumble
- Channel 4 offers a Hi-Z input for guitar
- Two Aux sends via balanced 1/4″ outputs. Aux 2 also sends to internal effects engine
- Yamaha’s high-quality SPX multi-effects, providing optimum processing for instruments or vocals
- Feedback Suppressor, which automatically cuts and prevents undesirable feedback noise
- Independent three-band equalizer on each channel for tonal adjustment and sound control
- Integrated speaker processor
- Flex9GEQ Graphic EQ: Allows you to select up to nine bands out of a total of 31 and adjust the gain
- Stereo Output: Two balanced 1/4″ outputs for connecting to powered speakers or an additional amplifier
- Recording Output: Stereo RCA for connecting to a recorder