The Yamaha MG20XU is a compact mixer capable of 20 simultaneous inputs and is ideal for live performances, recordings, lectures, and more. The mixer features 12 mono mic/line combo input channels, and 4 stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing 2 channels in and 2 channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos, and more.
Channels 1-20 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control, and a high-pass filter, and channels 1-12 feature a sweepable midrange control. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-12 also feature 26 dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums, and there is a one-knob compressor on channels 1-8 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix.
The MG20XU mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers, or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG20XU’s channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion, and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix. The MG20XU ships with a rackmount kit and a power cord.
- 20-channel mixing console
- Max 16 mic / 20 line inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP buses + 1 stereo bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192 kHz 2 in/2 out USB audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rackmount kit included